Sunday, October 6, 2013

Net Galley Knockout Challenge Wrap-Up



I missed the August Wrap Up..I guess because of crazy family stuff, so here are all the books I read for the challenge. If there's a link, the review is posted in the time frame. I think there is one review that will be posted in Oct...

Sept Reads
Rachel Gibson - Run To You (Review for Bewitching Book Tours will post Oct 9)
Heather Graham - Bride Of The Wind
Joanne Fluke - Winter Chill
Winnie Griggs - A Family For Christmas
Stacey Kennedy - Claimed
E.M. Tippetts - Someone Else's Fairytale
Laura Florand - The Chocolate Touch
Sheila Webster Boneham - The Money Bird
Laura Bickle - The Outside
Patricia Scanlan - With All My Love
Susan Meier - A Single Dad's Christmas Miracle
Red Garneir - Wrong Man, Right Kiss
Lynn Raye Harris - Hot Mess
Dilly Court - The Lady's Maid

August Reads
Amy Clipston - A Hopeful Heart
Olvia Gates - Conveniently His Princess
Shona Husk - Dark Secrets
Sue Harrison - Mother Earth Father Sky
Wanda E. Brunstetter - The Tattered Quilt
Sarah Morgan - Lost To The Desert Warrior

July Reads
Patricia Davids - Plain Admirer 
Lucy Monroe - Prince Of Secrets
Ava Catori - The Big, Not-So-Small, Curvy Girls, BBW Romance Dating Agency
Jillian Stone - The Miss Education Of Dr Exeter (bewitching book tours/net galley)
Manda Collins - The Perks Of Being A Beauty
Louise Miller - Accidents Happen



1 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

WOW. You did awesome. So many great books. I didn't do as well as I wanted to do. RL kept interefering, but my galley pile grew. Nice haul of books. Come visit me as well.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs