Thursday, April 7, 2011

How Do You Chose?

What to read next is always a huge decision for me when I've got a break between promotions. My TBR pile is massive and there's always something great that I want to read.

But what about all those great books that came before?

I mean how can I decide between that latest Evanovich and the whole Sookie Series, which I have but have still not read?

Can you believe that?

Not to mention I need to cause myself great pain and finish reading that last 2 books in the Twilight Series and Host. I'm pretty sure most of you know why I'm putting those off, seeing as I'm not a huge fan of Stephanie Meyer. I also have scads of ebooks I've downloaded for free. More than I'd like to mention..and then all the Galleys from Net Galley.

How's a girl to choose? How do you choose?

Decisions Decisions!

3 comments:

ham1299 said...

Well, lately, my reviewing schedule has dictated what I read when. but, when that's not the case, I go with my mood. And if that's not helpful (I am embarrassed to admit), I randomly pick. I go into my Goodreads TBR list, and see the number of books. Then I go to random.org, and have it choose from 1 to 200 (or whatever the number it is), and read whatever book fits the number (assuming I have it or can get it at the library, of course).

heavenisabookstore said...

I'm not sure how I choose lately, it's so random other than the books available on my digital library since those are time sensitive. You have to read Sookie Stackhouse series!! It is so good. I ate it up in less than a month (a very expensive month), plus she is coming out with her next book in it. Reading for me is simply emotional and I go off how I feel.

Unknown said...

In regards to Stephenie Meyer, I too am not a fan. I picked up the Host and read it because I knew all the teens would read it so I needed to as well. I went in expecting to hate it and honestly - I really enjoyed it. If only the main character in that book would replace Bella. I might not have hated Twilight nearly as much.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs