Thursday, April 28, 2011

TBR Thursday Week 3

The purpose of TBR Thursday is to share some of the books on our TBR piles. You can post book covers or pictures of your TBR pile if you choose, but mostly we want to know some of the books on your TBR piles! Or for those of you that love your Ereader, you TBR shelf!

So much stuff on my TBR pile! This week I'm going to focus on my TBR shelf on my Nook.

Last Chance Saloon
I've heard good things about Marian's books I have a few others on my TBR pile that is taking over the floor in my computer room.

Last Chance Saloon is a probably going to be the first one I tackle. Followed by Sushi For Beginners. If I like those, I'll explore more of Marian's back catalog.

Growing Up Amish: A MemoirThe next book is one I found on Net Galley this week. It is a memoir called Growing Up Amish. It is written by Ira Wagler and it won't be out until July 1st!

I'm hoping to read and review this one sometime this month. Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a fascination for Amish things. I guess that comes from many family vacations to Lancaster, PA.

I think it will be interesting to see what life was like for a member of the community.


So what's on your TBR pile?


1 comments:

Faerotic Me said...

Hi!I'm a New follower! Found you through Book Lovin' Bitches site.

Trying to build up my followers/readership.
Would love a follow back - new adult-oriented blog: http://faeroticprose.blogspot.com

Would love any help/referrals for new followers to my blog - thanks in advance!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs