Friday, September 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop


This week's get to know you question from Crazy For Books is: Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

I'd have to say Laura Baratz-Logsted - The Twin's Daughter. I reviewed this one for an ARC Book Tour and I really loved it and I think my review adequately reflected that.

Feel free to check out any of my other reviews and I always love comments and will come to reciprocate the comments when I get a chance!

Happy Friday everyone!

8 comments:

Aisle B said...

Coming via the hop and will look up the Twin's Daughter.

have a great weekend :)

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Found you via the Blogger Hop so I hopped over to say HI :)

Would love it if you visited our BLOG sometime!

Happy Friday and Happy reading!!
♥Isalys
Book ♥ Soulmates

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Happy Hopping and Reading.

I love your name. Mistress of the dark! Great pick.

Checking out your link now :)

Black Disaster Fairy

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

Lover of Romance said...

Just stopping by for the hop!! Hope you have had a good week so far!!

TheBookishSnob said...

Happy Saturday :) Hopping by and wanted to say hey. I look forward to reading the review you posted.

If you have time Hop by my blog

pussreboots said...

Happy weekend. I'm already a follower. Come see what my favorite review is.

Badass Bookie said...

Hi there!

Lovely blog you have here, just making my round via hop, this week I'm trying really hard to reach 300 (four to go!) so if you follow me then I follow you!

Best,
Lisa (Badass Bookie)
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

La Coccinelle said...

Just stopping by from the Hop!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs