Friday, September 24, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop 

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen over at Crazy For Books.

This week's get to know you question is:  When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?

I don't write my reviews until I've totally finished a book. I sometimes jot something down that I want to remember when I'm writing the review, but for the most part everything is written within 24 hours of my turning the last page. If I wait any longer than that, I forget things I want to mention.

Now here are some things going on @ A Chick Who Reads

Giveaway

Wind Warrior Blog Tour. Giveaway ends on Sept 30, so sign up now!!!

Reviews
Vanetta Chapmen - A Simple Amish Life
Eden Bradley - The Lovers
Han Nolan - Crazy

Discussions
What's Your Reading Comfort Zone
Getting Used To The Nook

12 comments:

Savannah said...

Already a follower. Just stopping by to say hi. Have a great weekend :)

Heather said...

I try to do this too!

New follower here!

Check out my Hop here:
Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and a Giveaway!

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Hello, Happy Friday!

I'm stopping by to say hello on Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. TGIF!!

Have a awesome weekend!

I'm an old follower.

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Lover of Romance said...

Just stopping by for the hop!!! Thanks for visiting me!!! I hope you are doing well and having a great fun filled weekend!!!

Happy Reading!

redhead said...

hopping by - i jot down some notes while I'm reading, but like you, try to get at least a first draft done asap after finishing the book.

Nikki-ann said...

I don't write reviews until I'm finished reading the book either. However, I'll sometimes make notes (which is now easily done with my Kindle!).

Trillian said...

Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Have a great weekend!
A Trillian Books

Badass Bookie said...

Hi there! *waves*

Just making my round via hop! Lovely blog you have here. This week I'm trying really hard to reach 375 followers so for every follower I get this week they will get one too! So hop on over!

Til next time,
Lisa (Badass Bookie)xx
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

Lu said...

Hopping over to say have a great weekend!

Lu

pussreboots said...

Happy weekend. Come see how I write reviews

Anne Bennett said...

Hi. It was a long week and now a relaxing sunny week-end. Please hop over to my blog and take part in my poll about Banned Books. Thanks.
-Anne
Headdfullofbooks

Elizabeth said...

Just hopping by….

Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week’s questions…it was my question that was chosen…pretty neat.
I also have a lot of review you may want to check out.

Happy Hopping, Everyone….hop on over to my blog to see MY answer to MY question.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs