Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Went On A Mini Book Buying Binge


I had a 15% off coupon at Bradley's Book Outlet and I found 4 books there. Then on our way home we stopped at a Salvation Army Store and I found 3 more!!


Oye!

Let's not discuss the size of my TBR pile, m'kay. Let's just look at the great books I got today when I shouldn't have been spending any money.

Death by Diamonds (A Vintage Magic Mystery)My Three Husbands



Wedding Day Kittens (Zebra Regency Romance)His Christmas Pleasure (Avon)

Plain and Fancy (Brides of Lancaster County, Book 3)White Christmas Pie


Shop 'til Yule Drop


So have any or you read these? I'm really looking forward to jumping into the holiday books ASAP!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs