Monday, December 13, 2010

Reading Resolutions

I keep thinking that I want to do better with my reading in 2011. Not so much in the amount of reading. I've read close to 170 books this year, but in what I read.

Here are some of the things I want to accomplish.

1. Reread and finish reading Harry Potter. (I've only read the first 4 books)
2. Finish the Twilight Saga (so I have total bitching rights about the books)
3. Read at least 10 classic novels.
4. Buy a couple of eBooks (No joke I have no more room for real books!)
5. Try some genres I don't usually read.

I'm sure I'll be adding to the list as December comes to a close. Do any of you have any reading resolutions?

1 comments:

Savannah said...

Yup. Not to buy anymore books. I have ordered lots and don't need anymore. But you got some good solutions.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs