Sunday, May 23, 2010

What I'm Doing

I liked this meme so much that I'm going to do it again this week



What I'm reading:

I'm about halfway through Karen Robard's Green Eyes. Its a fairly good historical romance, though I'm not sure if its one I can praise highly. I'll reserve my judgment until I finish it though. It might get better. Right now I'm not holding out much hope though. I just hope I can finish it. I hate to abandon books.


My bedside book this week is Tanith Lee's Darkness, I. I haven't read a good paranormal in ages and this book has been on my TBR pile for yonks.

I'm not far enough into this one to give you any idea of what I think of it, although I would wager that its probably better than Green Eyes. Right now I'd have to say even Twilight is better than Green Eyes and I hate Twilight.


What I'm watching:

I'm playing catch up this week: I'm still watching Castle, as I've fallen asleep before the last two week's episodes aired.

I'm also watching Ashes To Ashes. I can't believe I'm viewing series 2 and 3 at the same time. I have two epis of the current series to watch, but I'm not ready to reach the end of Alex Drake and DCI Gene Hunt yet. They are 2 characters I've come to love over the past few years.


What's on my TBR pile:

Debbie Macomber - Hannah's List
Jina BaCarr - The Blonde Samurai
Phillipa Gregory - The Boleyn Inheritance

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs