Monday, March 14, 2011

Anyone Use The Nook App?

I was playing around with my smartphone today and I finally downloaded the Nook App for Android. I quickly synced up my many Barnes and Noble ebooks and started to read one.

I had a problem about 11 page turns in...

The Nook app kept sending me back to the main page, and when I started reading, it didn't hold my place.

Grrr.

I tried the settings for the app, but I couldn't find anything that resembled a book mark.

Am I missing something?

I've looked it up on the B & N sight and they say that there is a bookmark available, but apparently my phone doesn't believe it.

ARGH!

Technology hates me.

2 comments:

heavenisabookstore said...

I have used the app on cellphones, laptop and ipod touch without fail. Try uninstalling and reloading the application.

Untraveled-world said...

I wish I could help but it seems we have a mutual problem as technology hates me also lol.

I'm your newest follower :)



http://untraveled-world.blogspot.com/

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs