Saturday, March 19, 2011

Going To My Happy Place

Tomorrow I'm going to one of my favorite, Happy Places, Books-A-Million. I haven't been there since autumn.

How sad is that?

OK, maybe it isn't so sad when you realize the book store is about 50 miles from my home.

It is one of only two Books-A-Million in my area, the other is near Morgantown, WV. We have Barnes and Noble all over the Pittsburgh Area, but I will still travel to Wheeling for this store.

Why?

Coupons and good coffee.

Books-A-Million always has awesome coupons and Joe Muggs is some pretty damn good coffee.

So tomorrow afternoon, I'll be in my happy place, browsing the clearance books and generally enjoying life!

Woo hoo!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs