Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guest Poster: L. A. Burton

Today we welcome L.A. Burton to A Chick Who Reads.  She's going to share 5 things about herself with us.


1.  What is on my iPod? I have everything on my iPod from Big Band to one of my favorite Creed. But, when I’m writing I only listen to Creed. I don’t know what it is but as soon as hit the play button my Muse hits overdrive.

Storm of Magick (Logan Wolf Chronicles)2.  How would I describe myself? If you saw me, is a store or out somewhere most would see a mom out with her daughter and reads Romantic. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with romantic novels it’s just not my thing. I love horror and dark fantasy and that is why I write it. But of my friends say I’m very deceiving, I have an evil wicked personality. I don’t try to be something I’m not.

3.  My favorite movie? I use to tell people that Gone with the Wind was my favorite but real favorite movie is Resident Evil. I love zombie movies.

4.  What I’m doing next? Right now, I’m working on book 2 of the Logan Wolf Chronicles ‘Blood on the Moon. After the Logan book is finished, I will be working on the first book of my YA series Blood and Roses. After that, I finish that I will be going back to Logan series book 3 Harvesting Magick.

5. I love to hear from my fans. My favorite thing is to hear what my fans like about my book. Who their favorite character is and why. I would love to hear more from my fans.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing a bit about yourself!

You can buy Storm Of Magick at Amazon  and Smashwords

You can find out more about L.A. Burton at her website: http://www.laburton.org/

Or follow her on Twitter and Facebook.




0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs