Sunday, March 6, 2011

Its Been A Tough Reading Week

My dad was in the hospital much of last week with COPD related issues. That said, I didn't get much reading done.  Not for want of trying. I really hoped to get caught up on things, including updating my challenges, which I really want to do before Monday.

Mostly I just played games.

Facebook games

Games on my cell phone.

Anything to keep from thinking.

My dad is 84 and his COPD has gotten worse in the last two months. In fact he was in the hospital for 4 days the week of Christmas.

I really wished I could use books as an escape right now, but I just can't focus. Hopefully this coming week will be less stressful

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I hope this coming week is less stressful for you and I hope your Dad's health improves.

Take care.

E Kelly said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Here's hoping for a better week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs