Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's Unbelievable!

I never thought I'd say this, but my Nook TBR pile is fast becoming as big as my regular TBR pile, and there just aren't enough hours in the day to read.

Drat!

It doesn't help matters that I have two books from a friend that I need to read, and several book tour books that I have to get too.

I need to get reading!

I think I've overextended myself a bit.

On a plus...when I finish the next book..things will slow down so I can hopefully catch up! Yay! I'd like to get some "Just for fun" books read too.

1 comments:

heavenisabookstore said...

That is exactly how I feel lately. Not enough reading time and way too many books to read.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs