Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Wrap Up Post

Carolyn McCray - 30 Pieces Of Silver
Kristin Chenoweth - A Little Bit Wicked
Tina Folsom - Venice Vampyr (novella)
Ron & Janet Benrey - Dead As A Scone
Alexsandr Voinov & Kate Cotoner - The Lion Of Kent (novella)
Carolyn Meyer - The Bad Queen
Vicki Lewis Thompson - Wanted!
Amber Scott - Play Fling
Laura Kreitzer - Phantom Universe
Marta Perry - Murder In Plain Sight
J.J. Westendarp - Spiral X

I'm not sure how to really total this...9 full lengths and two novellas for the month of February. I'm going to have to sit down this weekend if I can and update all my challenges. I will say that all but 2 of these books go under the ebook challenge!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs