Friday, July 22, 2011

Hoppity Hop Hop: The Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger HopIt's time for this week's hop from Crazy For Books!

Here's the question of the week: What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?


I actually pride myself on being able to read a lot of genres. I do wish I could get into more Thillers. I've read some...some that I've even enjoyed, but it isn't a genre that I go for when it comes to grabbing a book off a shelf, either my own or in a library or book store. I guess I prefer hot spicy sex and a little humor to having my pants scared off me! However in this heat, maybe I do need my pants scared off me!

5 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

I pride myself on my genre diversity too :P I love thrillers though my problem is with chick-lit. Lots of times it makes me want to gag. You can always try easing into thrillers with easier ones like Choker. ^-^

Happy Hopping!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Just blogging by, happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just stopping by from the hop!
Hope u have a great weekend!
www.gracedwithbooks.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Thank you for hopping by my blog. I am pretty diverse too but still manage to read more romance than anything else. I love a good Thriller though. I like your blog layout. When it comes to blog hopping I end up with a massive case of blog envy and think I should redo my entire blog LOL. Thanks again for stopping by!

Lover Of Romance said...

Hey there! Just stoppihg by for the hop,,,old follower here!! I love suspense thrillers....but I am more of a romance chick myself!!! Hope you are having a good weekend!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs