Thursday, February 11, 2010

Addicted To Book Clubs

Last year I got started with subscriptions to several Harlequin imprints. I'm a sucker for the Historical, Nocturne and the Mira Romance line. If I had more money I would subscribe to a lot more too, because I always end up buying several of the books from Blaze, Superromance, Desire and Love Inspired lines.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for romance.

I devour them like I would chocolate.

But I like all kinds of books. That's why I used to be a member of Book Of The Month Club 2. I left awhile back for financial reasons and I'm hoping to join again soon. I loved getting hard back copies of books for about $10.55. Plus I didn't have to wait until they came out in paperback to read them.

Over the years I've belonged to just about every book club out there, Doubleday, Science Fiction, The Literary Guild, Crossings and the original Book Of The Month Club. The only ones that were really worth the money were the Harlequin subscriptions and Book Of The Month Club 2. All the others just sucked the money out of my wallet.

I found a pretty interesting link that has all sorts of resources for reading groups and book clubs, click here. If you're looking for a place to talk about books, you'll be able to find a link to one there. Of course you could always talk to me.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs