Thursday, February 18, 2010

When Did This Happen To Me

I'm sitting around reading Nancy Warren's Under The Influence. Its a Harlequin Blaze and I started to think, when did I start loving these kinds of books. In the past few months I haven't touched much that wouldn't be described as smut or trashy, not that I have any problem with either kind of books, but I used to grab something different every now and then. Right now I'm all over Silhouette Desires, Harlequin Blaze and Harlequin Presents, and I have to tell you, I've never ever been a fan of the Presents line.

What has happened to me?

Has my brain turned to much and my hormones kicked in?

I'm not sure, but I've read and re-read some pretty great books from those lines lately. I'm even venturing into the Spice line, which is really smutty aka erotic right now. I have the new Jina Bacarr novel on my nightstand. It's not a book I want to carry around with me ya know, but I really am enjoying it when I get the time to read a few chapters.

I haven't read when I like to call a "brain" book in over a month. You know, the kind of book that you read and actually have some thoughts about other than "OMG is it getting hot in here."

I plan to rectify that soon. I can't have my brain going to mush now. The big decision will be what book to read, to get those brain cells working again.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs