Thursday, February 4, 2010

Author Spotlight: Hope Tarr


One of my favorite authors for the Harlequin Blaze line is Hope Tarr.

Her Blaze novels are always unique. She's taken the line into the historical genre as well as the paranormal.

One of my favorite Blaze novels is Hope's The Haunting which is about a modern day woman and a civil war ghost. This was the book that really really got me into Hope's writing.

I love that she twists so many elements into her stories, especially the ones she writes for the Blaze line. Its never just a typical contemporary romance. There's always something else, like the ghost in The Haunting or the Christmas miracle in Its A Wonderfully Sexy Life.

Her historicals are awesome too. She's done 2 for the Blaze line for the mini-series Blaze historicals and she has a Victorian The Men of Roxbury House Trilogy. All of which are worth reading.

2 comments:

Hope Tarr said...

Wow, I don't know what to say beyond, 'thanks so much.' As an author, there's no greater praise than to know you've given someone the pleasure of a good story. You've made my day.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Your books have made many of my days. Thank you for the great reading!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs