Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Almost Done

I've finally just about plowed my way through Juliet Naked. I'm looking forward to turning the last page. I don't know why, but this was a harder read than I expected, and I usually love Hornby's stuff. (More on that later though)

This is the first non-romance that I've read in well over a month, so I'm kind of proud of myself. I need to pull myself away from fluff every now and then and read something all together different. It gets the brain buzzing and at this time of year I needs whatever stimulus I can get to make sure those brain cells don't atrophy. I'm pretty sure I'm too late for some of them, but I would like to make sure the rest don't go to hell in a hand basket.

I really need to start going through my TBR pile for more "brain books" and hopefully next month's book won't task my brain so much.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs