Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Too Sick To Read

My "To Be Read" pile is starting to fall over. I've lost so much reading time in the last week because I was lucky enough to get the flu.

Just what I always wanted!

Usually I can curl up with the sniffles or a cough and read a good book, but not this time.

Nope, this cold came complete with a fever, chills, and a throbbing headache that made looking at the printed page practically impossible.

So now I've got more books than I care to count staring me in the face, and I'm not even sure where to begin, but I guess with whichever book is closest, and right now it looks like I'm reading Kasey Michaels' The Dangerous Debutante. I probably should have opted to finish the new Nick Hornby, but that one will have to wait another day or so, when I feel more up to laughter.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs